From: John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com>
To: spudboy...@aol.com
Cc: everything-list@googlegroups.com <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Mon, Dec 19, 2022 7:27 am
Subject: Re: Death, science, and politics

On Sun, Dec 18, 2022 at 5:26 PM <spudboy...@aol.com> wrote:

> your party and your people in the CDC insisted that upon pain of being fired
> at hospitals, the military, the MUST be vaccinated.

GOOD! I don't think I need to explain why it's not a good idea to hire walking
COVID-19 virus factories to work around sick people with compromised immune
systems. As for the military, it was not the Democrats that insisted that all
members of the armed forces be vaccinated, it was the military itself that
insisted on it. Back in 2020 before there was a vaccine Covid broke out on the
100,000 ton nuclear aircraft carrier Theodore Roosevelt when it was at sea and
they had to cut short their mission and returned to port; 1331 sailors of the
4779 on the ship got sick and 23 were so sick they had to be hospitalized, 4
had to go into intensive care, and one died. The Navy really doesn't want
something like that to happen again, especially if they're in a combat
situation, so they want everybody to be vaccinated.
Chaos and Drama: New Light on What Went Wrong Aboard the Navy's COVID-Stricken
Carrier
y5x

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/everything-list/CAJPayv388bHsYLoLtRdP5sDZd1HrMQz4AUzeP1C6faa_bDH0Xg%40mail.gmail.com.