The language is Hindi I believe.
There are others looking at the vaccines more carefully than you and
John.Advocacy journalism follows:
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/fda-study-covid-vaccine-blood-clot-elderly-et/
Core report: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0264410X22014931
Counter argument-DeSantis' anti-vax grand jury petition suggests that a rise in
cardiac-related mortality in young people might be caused by vaccines. Of
course, if you actually look at the study, you'll see—shockingly—that the rise
predates vaccination. Because it's mostly due to COVID itself.

I am willing to find out whether it (the vax) does or does not present a danger
to a minority of the public.
Bhattacharya is a prof at Stanford and that is one thing neither you nor I are.

For the democrat practice of character assassination (which work great for your
team members but not ours) there is Professor Makary, at Johns Hopkins, who
sides with Bhattacharya.
@JohnsHopkins professor, @theNAMedicine member, @harvardchansph alum, author of
2 NYT bestselling books. Honest debate is healthy, I can be persuaded

"Lancet study of Covid+ and - teens found “poor well-being, fatigue & Long
COVID were broadly similar” but loneliness increased steadily. Take home
message—Long-covid is not the mass disabling complication that has permanently
damaged a generation of children, social isolation is."

All I want is to find out so as to save lives. It would seem that practicing
public health should be adjustable to discoveries in medical science.
Seems sensible at first blush. Unless there are underlying financial or
obsessive-compulsive disorders happening?
Or, more directly to your flavor of your discussions: (Get Ready..)
If ya want Trump back, this is how ya get More Trump!!! (Laughter placed here)
:" Bwah ha hah hah hah...."
Meanwhile,in a home in Florida-DeSantis Saves, Jesus too? Moses Invests, &
Elvis Surfs
Meaning, if you wish to hurt DeSantis and now you may be on Don's side in this,
you won't hurt his chances by focusing on his grand jury move. He'd have to
look weak against Newsome of Cal. The only thing Newsome has going for him is
that he has been far, more, active, than Joe-Kamala on Renewable energy. How
significant in 24 will this be, we have way of knowing now. As one dem pollster
said back on November 10th, if DeSantis can beat Trump in the primaries, there
is no one on the Democratic side that can beat him.