A search for published research on Google Scholar turns up lots of Bhattacharya's, (must translate to "Smith" in some language) but no "Jay" and none on vaccines.  So he's not exactly an leading expert.

Brent

On 12/19/2022 6:20 PM, spudboy100 via Everything List wrote:
This was Stanford professor Jay Bhattacharya who has a thing or two to contribute to any discussion on Covid. If you want to take a shot at him JC go ahead. But ya better bring Kryptonite!

https://profiles.stanford.edu/jay-bhattacharya

-----Original Message-----
From: spudboy100 via Everything List <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
To: johnkcl...@gmail.com <johnkcl...@gmail.com>
Cc: everything-list@googlegroups.com <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Mon, Dec 19, 2022 9:12 pm
Subject: Re: Death, science, and politics

People who from an epidemiological point of view, get suppressed by ideologists such as you, John. What are going for, Covid reduction or obedience to the Democratic Party?

From Twitter-

I remember how proud I was when I became a naturalized American citizen. I'm still proud to be an American, and I don't care that
@Stanford <https://twitter.com/Stanford>
disapproves of my using the term.
Quote Tweet
Elliot Kaufman
@ElliotKaufman6
·
2h
WSJ editorial: Call yourself an “American”? Please don’t. It’s on Stanford’s new index of forbidden words. https://wsj.com/articles/the-stanford-guide-to-acceptable-words-elimination-of-harmful-language-initiative-11671489552?mod=opinion_lead_pos2