On Sun, Feb 26, 2023 at 8:20 PM <spudboy...@aol.com> wrote:

*> Well, Johnny, here is your precious NY Times chatting about an
> accidental release from the Wuhan labs, as being factual, which you had
> accused me a while ago of being a crazy, conspiracy, theory.  *
>

> https://www.nytimes.com/2023/02/26/us/politics/china-lab-leak-coronavirus-pandemic.html
>
> *It's a low confidence assay,*

Maybe it's true but as you say it's a low confidence essay and given the
fact that these same government agencies told George Bush in 2003 with HIGH
confidence that he would find weapons of mass destruction in Iraq I
personally don't have a lot of confidence that what they're saying now is
true, and apparently they don't either, especially when there are
peer-reviewed articles in major science journals concluding with medium
confidence that the pandemic did not come from a lab.

> * > You were also off kilter regarding pharma producing Covid antagonists
> to ease the severity, as I advocated, and you poo-pooed over mere,
> vaccination.*

I still poo poo it. Treating a Trump zombie who is dying from Covid because
he was too stupid to get a vaccination costs many many orders of magnitudes
more than the cost of a vaccination, and the medical resources of the
planet are not infinite.
rcd