On Mon, Apr 24, 2023 at 9:07 PM Tomasz Rola <rto...@ceti.pl> wrote:

> * > My version is, if there was anything like type2/3 civilization, it
> would quickly become a pest to everybody around.*

Only if the neighbors had something that a type 3 civilization didn't, and
I can't imagine what that could be.

> *Now guess what would be the next thing happening to them. Yes indeed, no
> trace of them.*

That sounds like the premise of the "three body problem" books  which made
for a fun read but fundamentally didn't make a lot of sense.  A type 3
civilization would have control of the energy output of an entire galaxy,
what would they have to fear from anybody?

3xo