Am Montag, den 30.11.2009, 22:24 +0100 schrieb ext Ross Burton:
> On Mon, 2009-11-30 at 15:17 -0500, Paul Smith wrote:
> > PS. I was struck by running "ps -aef | grep evo" and seeing _NOTHING_
> > except the actual evolution binary there... bizarre!
>
> The EDS daemons are now called e-addressbook-factory and
> e-calendar-factory. :)

Something that would IMHO make sense a lot is running each
backend-plugin for those in their own process. Maybe even each
plugin/ESource combination, although that might be something that could
be left to plugin itself to decide and might be hard to do without
breaking api.

But maybe that is planned anyways...

Br,
Jörgen