recruiter id mee...@s3ci.com
or call @ 0- 8447733049

Hi,
This is regarding an urgent opening for Reporting Analyst, with one of our
reputed client.

Client: United Health Group
Location: Gurgaon

• Ensures that informational needs of our client and internal customers are
met by designing and creating reports to track production and quality of
claims processing. Creates and maintains databases to track and measure
claim productivity, quality and clinical review savings.
• Designs and creates reports using tools such as Microsoft Access and Excel
to: Measure productivity of appeals reviewers and generate reports to
internal and external customers.
• Ensure timely delivery and 100% accuracy of all reports.
• Present to segment director senior management summarizing reports /
Dashboard.
• Analyzes existing reports and redesigns them for: Ease of use.
• Elimination of duplication.
• Consolidation into more comprehensive reports.
• Interacts with other departments to determine reporting needs and provides
expectations for completion.
• Designs and creates ad hoc reports to meet client needs.
• Supports the goals of the department by performing ad hoc duties as
assigned by the director / supervisor.
• Collaborate regarding report design and system development.
• Share outcomes information, provide feedback regarding data quality needs,
seek review, approval of clinical terminology, classification systems, and
participate in system design meeting.
• Collaborate regarding benchmarking, data modeling of new reports, survey
development, and development of ROI formulas.
• Develop innovative reports for new products and markets.
• Support innovation & automation drive in team.
Mandatory skills:
• 2-3 years of relevant experience in hardcore Operations reporting. .
• Area of expertise has to be MS EXCEL, MS ACCESS, VB and VBA.
• Should be an expert in creating Macros.
• Prefer Bachelor's Degree in Business with Computer Science exposure, or
equivalent experience.
• Should be comfortable with SQL Server, MS Access, MS Excel, VBA Macro,
Lotus Notes, Database, Monarch
• Good communication skills as role require the person to interact with
onshore partners on a daily basis.

If interested, please drop-in your resume at

--
*Regards*
* *

P Before printing, think about the environment.