Recruiter Email: gunjan.chaphe...@careernet.co.in

Experience required for the Job: 2 - 6 years
Job Location: Bengaluru/Bangalore

Dear Candidate,

We came across your profile on one of the job portal and found it
interesting and prospective for one of our key clients.

In further to this, we would like to discuss an opening with DELL Global
Aanlytics Bangalore,
(www.dell.com ), Bangalore.

Job Description:

Postion : Business Analyst / Sr. Business Analyst/ Advisor

Role : Individual Contributer

Exp : 2 – 6 yrs.

Location : Bangalore.

Work hours : 2PM – 11PM.

Skills :

- SAS BASE/ SAS Macro / SAS SQL
- Should have good experience in Data Analytics, Reporting, Data Modeling,
Data mining.
- Hands on experience on Advance Excel (Pivot tables,Excel Lookups, Macros,
etc )
- Excellent communication skills.

Basic responsibility :

Developing business solution by performing data analysis and developing
reports as per requirement using SAS and Excel.

Kindly let us know your views, so that we can discuss further details on
this. Meanwhile send across your updated profile and the following details

1)Total Experience:
2) Current CTC:
3) Expected CTC:
4) Notice Period:
5) Current Company
6) Working in current company since:
7) Employment (Contract/Permanent) :
8) Ready to Relocate to Bangalore:

Would appreciate if you pass this information to your colleagues and
friends, who might be interested in this opening.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Gunjan Chaphekar I Associate Consultant
CareerNet Consulting
Salarpuria Soft Zone, 4th Floor, 'A' Block, 'B' Wing
80/1, 80/2 Outer Ring Road, Belandur Post, Bangalore - 560103.
Direct: +91-80-66550097;
Email: gunjan.chaphe...@careernet.co.in
Blog: http://blog.careernet.co.in/
Bangalore | Chennai | Delhi | Hyderabad | Mumbai | Pune

*Regards*
* *
*Ashish Koul*
*akoul*.*blogspot*.com <http://akoul.blogspot.com/>
http://akoul.posterous.com/
*akoul*.wordpress.com <http://akoul.wordpress.com/>
My Linkedin Profile <http://in.linkedin.com/pub/ashish-koul/10/400/830>

P Before printing, think about the environment.