Hi!

Reference to your profile in Job Portal, we have openings for MIS Automation
Analyst, with European Investment Bank ::: Work Location: Hyderabad.

Send your update profile to bfsi.job...@gmail.com along with following
details.

***Checklist Is Mandatory ****

1. Have you Read the Job Description?
2. Can We Process your CV for the Below JD?
3. Are you Ready to take Interview on Working Days?
4. Current CTC (Fixed + Variable):
5. Expected CTC (Fixed + Variable):
6. Join Time Required:
7. Are you holding any Offers Currently?
8. Surname:
9. Date of Birth:
10. Contact Number (Mobile & Residence Number):
11. Alternate Contact Number:
12. Two professional references (Do mention their e-mail-id s and contact
numbers):
13. Home town:
14. Contact Number at Home Town:
15. Current Location:
16. Are you ready to relocate to Hyderabad?
17. Are you open for Nightshift?

Detailed Job Description:
Position Title: ISC MIS Automation Analyst
Organization Unit: VGDM - MIS KPI TEAM

JOB SPECIFICATION
JOB PURPOSE
To work on MS-Office packages for reporting/automation

KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Provide support to the onshore clients based on demand, for various MIS
Automations.
Work on MS-Excel and MS-Access applications
Development of new workflow, reporting tools and automation of existing
reports
Work on various process improvement projects
Handling regular client queries on any of the projects/tools developed by
the individual
Documentation and tool maintenance

Requirements
Qualifications:
Graduate with at least 2 3 years of experience on Ms-Excel VBA Macros
2+ years experience in automations and process improvements
Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
Automation using VBA for Excel and MS Access
Ability to join, transform, enhance and aggregate data from multiple data
sources

Nice to have
Experience with VBA Macros

COMPETENCIES
1. Focus on customer and teamwork
2. Is a competent, pleasant and friendly business partner
3. Is always helpful, enthusiastic and cooperative
4. Can assert oneself in a positive manner
5. Multitasking capability

Regards,
Ramesh Goshika.
bfsi.job...@yahoo.com
PH: 040-44326627.

--
*Regards*
* *

P Before printing, think about the environment.