From:""iGATE Global Solutions""< supreet.sa...@igatepatni.com >
Date: 18 Jul 11 20:41:03
Subject: iGate Patni hiring Senior Team Leads for WFM-Forecasting_Bangalore
location
To: <venkatesa...@in.com>

Job Location: Bengaluru/Bangalore

Dear Candidate,

We have few openings in BPO division.Please find details:

Work location:Bangalore

Role:Senior Team Lead

Job Description:

•Candidate should have good exposure to Call center environment,

•Should have at-least 3-4 years of experience working in Call centers.

•Tool knowledge of Aspect is a must.

•Hands on experience in Forecasting.

•Should be able to work on Long Range, Medium Range and Short Range
Forecasting.

•Sound understanding of FTE and headcount information.

•Banking experience and working with North American centers will be an
added advantage.

•Strong experience in excel.

Please send your resumes as soon as possible and fill in the following
details:

Total Exp

Relevant Exp

Exp in call center