Recruiters id  amruth...@vistais.in

Passport is a must.
Do not if you do not have a PAASSPORT.

Information about the Company:
It is a rapidly growing renewable energy information company with offices in
the UK and China. It has been operating for 5 years and has approximately 40
staff. We have the world’s most popular website for information about
companies in the solar industry (our website is in English, French, Spanish,
Italian, German, Chinese, Korean and Japanese). We have a team of people
making market research reports profiling the companies in the industry and
we have a trade team assisting Western companies to purchase from Chinese
manufacturers.

Position: MI Data Analyst / Excel Developer
Location: Wuhu in China
Qualification: Graduates
Experience: 3 – 5 yrs

Job Responsibilities
• Developing templates in Excel to analyse Solar Industry trends.
• Automating the production of market research reports by linking Excel to
Word.
• Developing VBA Macros to assist automation.

Essential Skills
• Excel Expert – You must have used Excel extensively to develop
advanced templates.
• VBA – VBA knowledge is necessary
• Experience – Some prior experience developing in Excel.

Useful Skills
• Access – Ability with Access is a strong plus.
• CRM – knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics is a plus

Benefits
• All official national holidays
• 15 extra free holidays
• Modern company accommodation provided
• All flights and Visas paid for by company
• Annual Company Trip (2011 trip was to Sanya)

Working Hours:
5 days a week
40 hours weekly
Duration: Permanent, but commitment of minimum of 18 months is required due
to visa fees and flight costs.

If interested, please reply with your updated resume. at

Amrutha U
Executive - Recruitment
Vista International Solutions
47, Wellington Street, Richmond Town,
Bangalore, INDIA. PIN: 560 025
Tel.: +9180 49016090
E-Mail : amruth...@vistais.in

--
*Regards*
* *

P Before printing, think about the environment.