LOL!!!  This is definitely a keeper!

-----Original Message-----
From: Schwartz, Jim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2002 2:39 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Trend e-manager opinions/caveats/complexity?

Amen. The other consideration you should look at is will you filter e-mails
that are really business related, but for whatever reason appear to be spam.
This blocks legitimate mail and could possibly lose you business. Example:

Dear Sirs,

My name is Dick Cheney and I am the President of a 18 year old company based
in Sussex. Our company is a manufacturer of clothing and toys for young
women and girls. We have two manufacturing facilities, one located in Essex
and the other next to our offices Sussex. We also have 20 remote sales
locations located around the world including Japan, Korea, Russia and the
Philippines. Our Asian market is particularly important to us as they
produce millions of dollars in revenue yearly!! We are looking to contact
you about the possibilities of saving money on our manufacturing costs and
enlarging our facilities. This would be a large investment on our part with
the provider we choose and are looking to partner with someone for the long
term. Could you please have one of your salespersons call us as soon as
possible on this? I can be reached at 555-1212 anytime during the day.

Thank you,
Dick

(I'll let you know how many filters I set off.)