Hence my last question as to the amount of time spent pulling the good mail
out of the filtered mail. I am already aware of many of the pitfalls of
content filtering. Anything I didn't already know I learned through an
experiment with the Outlook rules which resulted in noticible amounts of my
list mail moving into the junk folder. Something about "friggin lyris" and
"fsck" iirc.

Ronni

<snipped>