That's ok some company will make a 3rd party app I am sure, that will force you to read or click ok before you actually get to see the email. Hopefully that won't happen. Probably has just haven't seen it yet.

From: "Randal, Phil" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Reply-To: "Exchange Discussions" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "Exchange Discussions" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Subject: RE: Brick level backups Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 12:55:46 +0100

1: Nobody ever reads them

2: Nobody ever reads them

3: People read the message, and forget to read the disclaimer

4: go to 1

Phil

Phil Randal
Network Engineer
Herefordshire Council
Hereford, UK

_________________________________________________________________ List posting FAQ: http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm Web Interface: http://intm-dl.sparklist.com/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=exchange&text_mode=&lang =english To unsubscribe: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Exchange List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]