I've had this happen... how I got it re-working was by removing the
media via the Software Sources Manager in MCC then do an update to all
that are left... THEN do an rpm --rebuilddb and start again with
MDK-update as if it where the first time (choosing a new host etc.)
....  The urpmi database is corrupt and no matter what you do it won't
uncorrupt itself with a write over.... you have to remove the
update_source media and start all over.

James