> > Just to clarify, I didn't actually read that much
> > of it.
>
> Yes that was clear, that you didn't read the post. The post was
> substantially about experience. And that is why your post had the
> appearance of a hampster (per Judy's cross-post) -- or one flailing
> their arms in the dark. It surprised me, made me laugh, because your
> posts thus far, (and on AMT where I have read you in past years)
> have appeared informative, reflective and well considered.

That's called Maya...it'll pass as you get to know me.  :-)

Another way of saying it is, when a person requires
322 lines to make their point, the level of attachment
to the point he's making doesn't exactly inspire me
to reply.  :-)  I'm not terribly attached to *any* POV
long enough to debate it for very long these days.
I can start a discussion from one POV and be in the
opposite POV by the time the other person has replied.

A lot of people, *especially* in the TM movement,
seem to get off on discussing the intellectual fine
points of theories *about* enlightenment.  These
days I tend to find that uninteresting, that's all.
It's kinda like the difference between a long, involved
discussion of the nutritional and spiritual qualities
of various foods and styles of food preparation and
presentation vs. just enjoying a good meal.  :-)

I said about all I have to say on the subject in my
first reply.  I think it's a 'both/and' situation,
not 'either/or.'  Just different passing states of
attention, none more valid nor 'higher' than another.
I tend to think relationally, not hierarchically.

Unc