Right on, Jimmy!

Thou shall not kill.

Pretty simple to understand, almost impossible to be perfect at.

I'm going to get a half a coconut shell, a diaper and a walking staff.
 Can you imagine the first-person-I-went-up-to's response as I begged
for my daily ration of rice?

It seems just about impossible to be a good person if there's a car in
the garage, an article of clothing in the closet, or even "eggs for
breakfast."

I keep searching for the words to turn my life around when I need a
good dose of seeing just one child die in a ditch in Dafur.

Who can claim integrity in today's world?  Only in the poorest places
 might we find such a person.

Who's looking?

Edg