--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "do.rflex" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <jflanegi@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, sgrayatlarge <no_reply@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > "Yes, the rudrabhisek is a yagya for peace"
> > >
> > > Seems like we have been in a phase transition for over 30 years
> > and
> > > we don't seem anywhere near "peace". Either this works or it
> > doesn't.
> > > I don't see evidence that it does work. Aren't you and others just
> > > making excuses based on a very questionable theory?
> > >
> > > Shiva is appeased by both devas and asuras.
> > >
> > I don't mean to sound sarcastic, but I just read your words, and
> > you're like, c'mon guys! its taken 30 whole years to transform every
> > element of the world, and I don't see any clear evidence yet!!! I
> > don't see it-- what's taking so damned long?...
> >
> > Pretty funny actually, when you consider that even global warming
> > for goodness sake took almost two hundred years to begin
> > manifesting, and here we are 30 short years into a far more profound
> > transformation, and you're already yelping, "where's the beef!?".
> > Relax...:-)
>

> The idea of a shift in the consciousness of humanity has been around
> for decades. It has been the essential central thesis of 'New Age'
> literature all along. To attribute the actual changes only to
> Maharishi's efforts is more than silly, in my view. At best,
> Maharishi's movement is a part of, a manifestation of, the much larger
> phenomenon.
>
> And, for goodness' sake, the expression that the TM programs bring
> cohesion to outer functioning systems, befuddles the mind. The TMO,
> itself, is one of the most consistently, ineptly run organizations
> I've ever seen in my life. Such claims of 'cohesion' remind me of
> Orwell's 'love is hate, war is peace and ignorance is strength.'
>
> I find that my TM experience reflects almost the *opposite* of what I
> see manifest in the TMO - and I have a VERY difficult time with your
> [Jim Flanegin's] easy acceptance of it all as just peachy keen just
> how it is. It seems acceptable only on the cosmic level of accepting
> that the bullshit we see in the world is also peachy keen when viewed
> as "perfect just how it is." But that idea is contrary to actually
> doing anything about the bullshit.
>
> Sure, you can become 'part' of the bullshit - and then perhaps you no
> longer see any difference, eh?

I have experienced the confusing response- "all is perfect, how can you be
judgemental"-
however, some words to remove the confusion- The only thing perfect is that
eternal non
changeing IS, all else requires checks and balances.

Also in my path, the world is not discussed much because the Guru here
explains- what
will be, will be. One has to use wisdom to know what the capability is for
changeing this.
All come to realization in their own time once they are ready to get serious
about it even
though it turns out to be the great cosmic joke once known.

Even if a bunch of old men hopping on foam improves the health of the world,
lines the
wealthy with even more money, reduces hospital admissions- what does this have
to do
with enlightening the world? I would say maybe and cast the opinion that any
guru that
speaks in a more definitive way other than maybe is misleading the disciples.

kalki's 2012 formula is the same thing in my opinion- maybbeeeeee- I don't know
if it is
true but I heard their famous scientist that was behind verifying those claims
has left that
movement. That doesn't matter anyway, "all is just so perfect"

Hridaya