> I'm happy that you found reality with a guru that suggest reading
> material and meetings for the "enlightened" to stay "enlightened"
> Ron. Now that's real enlightenment, right ?   ;-)

The update in my path here is My Guru said there are 5 that have unfolded in
Realization.
Maybe it is even 6 or 7. When Sarojini came in, my Guru's comments were
something like
now we dont wont the mind to reroot, then she told her to read some scripture-
I forget
which one, but Sarojini did it immediately.

I don't question too much about anything anymore, I did in the begining but it
is not
necessary now. why why why is not some much of interest to me, things are as
they are.
Main thing is - when you get there, it is never what you thought it was.

My Guru and the other enlightened ones here make a lot of comments and I
forward some
of them on. My Guru said yesterday in trying to explain things that ounce you
are there,
you find it hard to believe that Maya could have ever sneaked in like this.

As you know in TM, there was the reading of rig ved, 9th and 10th. In theory,
one did it
and either not questioned why or even if you wanted to question it, then to
who? I never
heard an explaination why we should read it, we were just told to do it.

One in theory surrenders to the guru's instructions, along with the
transmissions from the
Guru, and in the end it is only grace that brings one's forward, it is not a
matter of one
doing something although it appears this way.

Later on, instead of reading the mandalas, we listened to the chanting of them
in the
native language. I also for example attended the coronation ceremony for
Rajaram but
then also the first group of rajas. after like an hour of politics waiting
outside each day, we
got in ( uninvited guests numbering up to about 200). once in, when the
chanting started,
I went very deep for the whole 5 hours of it.

I thought this is so enjoyable, this is how it should always be or maybe this
is how it is
going to be in the future. there was a transmission coming through with those
pundits
chanting. This was among the deepest I have even been to that point as a result
of
listening to some chanting via audio.

At present, I am not with TM, I am with my new path completely. Even though
only certain
things carried a transmission for me in TM and to some degree, in theory, some
of these
things prescribed such as reading the mandalas, listening to certain chanting-
may carry
an extremely deep transmission that some may have had or still have. i dont
know, i only
know my experience with certain audio things I listened to.

I was so deep in listening to them that it already was like probably hard for
anyone to
believe that did not have this experience. in my path now, and this is again my
experience,
there also are certain audios I listen to, it was done by my guru and designed
to carry a
transmission.

The effect of it is beyond what I thought possible in that the mind can totally
still. I
thought back to something the late Charlie lutes said after hearing about some
new
machine on the market that was said to bring people along in the path.

Charlie said that someone once asked MMY if it is possible to transcend using
audio, then
MMY closed his eyes for a while , then answered yes.

Hridaya