--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> In my opinion, 5 or 8 people enlightened in 8 years isn't an extraordinary
> track record. I'm sure there are many gurus who could claim that, but I'm
> not sure that there are many who would.

I think it is an area of uncertainty anyway. Maybe in kalki's group, there are
400 realized
now- but there are claims of 30 million disciples and also claims of
enlightening the world.
Even if 400, there are 6 billion in the world, and also 400 out of 30 million?

The 5 here is out of maybe 50. So there are not grandious over the top claims
here to
enlighten the world, and in my path, it is a traditional one to one
disciple/chela
relationship and this is the only way it is offered.

As far as an extraordinary track record, it looks like the numbers are better
than it was for
Nityananda, but removing the maya may have something to do with the times or
with how
much maya is prevelent. Alot means Kaliyuga. maybe at some other time, the
numbers
will look a lot different.

There also are no rules acording to my Guru about stating what is, and
therefore the
accuracy of what is being stated is therefore one way or the other. One can be
enlightened
and say so as Christ did or not, but the reality of the situation stays the
same, and the
same for what is taking place regarding the declarations in my path .

Hridaya