--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ron" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> HP :> Well lemme think, what would be the purpose in knowing or
> believeing that my Guru has
> > brought 5 to enlightenment since 1999. For those interested in a
> Guru who may be
> > available to work with, it would be most useful I would guess.
>
> Nabby: Of course, if it was true. But since it is just a
contradicting
> story from you it has 0, zero, nada value whatsoever.
>
> HP: if an enlightened Guru were available to work with you one to
one that has brought
> people to enlightenment, and then this would be useful to you as
you claim, then please
> let me know how it would be useful?

It is not possible to have a useful discussion with Ron as long as
you cannot even read and understand the simplest of statements. I
did not write what you claim, it's not useful for me with
another "guru", but could be for others if he/she was enlightened.
I'm sorry, but I have no trust in your "guru" whatsoever.  She comes
through as a someone who has been in India for awhile and is still a
seeker, full of herself. Her claims for having brought 5 people to
enlightenment is ridicelous to say the least when she stresses the
need for the "enlightened" to study written material and keep coming
to meetings to not "reroot" as you say. Her claims are not real but
fantasies, as is her claim that Kalki has made 400 people
enlightened. Fantasies.
I think it would do you good to stop denouncing Masters like MMY,
Muktananda and others. Praise your guru if you like, but it makes
you look even more foolish, if possible, to pretend you understand
these Masters.