--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ron" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > I'm happy that you found reality with a guru that suggest
reading
> > material and meetings for the "enlightened" to
stay "enlightened"
> > Ron. Now that's real enlightenment, right ?   ;-)
> >
> The update in my path here is My Guru said there are 5 that have
unfolded in Realization.
> Maybe it is even 6 or 7. When Sarojini came in, my Guru's comments
were something like
> now we dont wont the mind to reroot, then she told her to read
some scripture- I forget
> which one, but Sarojini did it immediately.
>
> I don't question too much about anything anymore, I did in the
begining but it is not
> necessary now. why why why is not some much of interest to me,
things are as they are.
> Main thing is - when you get there, it is never what you thought
it was.

If you are enlightened there is no possebility to "reroot".
Enlightenment is irreversible. If it is not permanent it simply is
something other than enlightenment.
Which, as if I ever doubdted this, means that the people you have
been duped to believe are enlightened are more or less as ignorant
as the majority of the rest of us.