On Oct 14, 2007, at 5:56 PM, Bhairitu wrote:
One has to look beyond Hitler and follow the money. He was trained
and
used by those who wanted to control the world and still want to today.
Nazism was designed to appeal to the country folk (I've heard
Hitler was
not so popular in the cities) who usually wind up in the armies
anyway.
It was a failed first attempt at a "New World Order" or "Global
Society." Exterminating the Jews was just a start as they wanted
to get
rid of everyone who didn't fit their "ideal society." I've read
"Mein
Kampf" and saw why the first 50 pages would have hooked people but
then
it fell into an disgusting badly written rant. As long as they got
people to read the first few pages they hooked their supporters.
Likewise Bush's speeches are designed to evoke emotional control in
all
but the brightest in this country who see right through them.
Fortunately they seem to have underestimated the intelligence of the
majority though. :)
The BBC documentary (available free on Google Video) The Occult
History of the Third Reich really does a good job overall of
summarizing the religious and nationalistic tendencies that were
happening back then. Most shocking to me when I first saw it, was how
it was all proceeded by a New Age movement not unlike what started in
1960's USA. Perhaps it will disabuse you from Alex Jones conspiracy
ideas :-). Honestly I was waiting for you to tie this all into war
industrialists stemming from Dubya's grandfather!