--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Angela Mailander
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> One of the guys sent to find a person in Germany who would become a
suitable dictator said as he was allegedly dying in a hospital in
Shanghai that the people who run the world are in Tibet or were
educated there.  But he was a shady character capable of saying
anything.  One of Hitler's best officers was a straight up kind of
guy, and he said, that the evil Being behind Hitler does not live on
this planet.  But these are not facts.  These are things people said
without providing a shred of evidence. a

> off_world_beings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:                               --- In
FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Angela Mailander
>  <mailander111@> wrote:
>  >
>  > Yes, I totally agree.  Hitler was used by those who still want
>  establish the New World Order.>>
>
>  And who would that be?
>
>  OffWorld

Benjamin Creme confirms this.

"There is such a thing as the anti-christ, but there is a great
misapprehension about what the anti-christ is. Fundamentally, the
anti-christ is the First or Will aspect of God, in its destructive
form. It is that which destroys in order to prepare the way for the
building aspect, which is the Christ aspect. It is that which breaks
down and destroys the old to prepare the new forms for the incoming
energy, the building energy, so that the Christ aspect can manifest.
That is what is happening now. This anti-christ force has worked out
through the war from 1914-1945. (From the Hierarchical point of view
that was one war.) That war was precipitated on to the physical plane
from the astral planes where it had been going on, since Atlantean
times, between the Forces of Light and the Forces of Darkness; the
evolutionary and the involutionary forces; the Hierarchy and the
materialistic forces of this planet. The war between them in Atlantis
caused the Hierarchy (Who before then had worked openly, outwardly in
the world as the priest-kings and god-like beings Who gave men the
Atlantean civilisation) to become occult, esoteric, working only from
the higher mental planes. By the defeat of the Axis powers in the war
of 1939-1945, the Forces of Evil of the planet (which is the evil of
all mankind, not simply of the Axis powers) were defeated. Certain
leaders in Nazi Germany, Japan, and to a much lesser extent in Italy,
focused in themselves the energy which we call the anti-christ; but
it is an energy, it is not a being, not an individual. It is
preparing the way. It is the destructive force of God Himself, which
prepares the way for the Christ.

Where the involutionary force overflows on to the evolutionary arc
(on which we are), it appears to us as evil. It has its role, in
upholding the matter aspect of the planet, but too gross a
materiality prevents mankind from advancing along the evolutionary
path.

The Forces of Evil on the planet have been defeated. They are not
destroyed, but they are defeated. There is a stanza in the Great
Invocation which says: 'And may it seal the door where evil dwells'.
This refers to the sealing energies (which we transmitted earlier in
the meeting). Their job is to lock away, to seal those forces to
their own domain, to uphold the matter aspect, by lifting humanity
above the level where they can be influenced, so that we can
spiritualise matter, which is what we are really about."

http://www.shareintl.org