Flanegin wrote:
  > 
> My friend's response was that that attitude was a cop-out which 
> allowed people to rationalize all sorts of mischief by gurus and 
> other leaders.
>
Thanks for sharing this-- Its a great piece of writing! I'd agree 
that good and evil, light and dark, balance each other out in a 
universal Dharma. 

All I think we can do is live as simply as possible, with our wits 
about us, being ourselves. and the more we are simply ourselves, 
surrendering to our universal nature, with our wits about us, the 
more easily we can sustain a universal point of perfect personal 
balance, regardless of what occurs in time and space. Fewer problems 
both short and long term. See the job, do the job. 

I agree that it *is* God playing all the roles to entertain Himself, 
in the lap of Mother Divine.
   
  Bronte writes:
  I never knew it until today, but this is Fascist thinking, Jim! All along 
I've been saying it's dangerous to surrender your individuality, and all you 
guys are saying no, it's great. Look at where your philosophy led you: now you 
are justifying the worst evil in the known history of our race by saying "it's 
just God playing roles to entertain Himself, in the lap of Mother Divine." 
Angela was right. MMY made his disciples into Nazis.  
  

jim_flanegin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          --- In [email protected], Vaj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
As you know, the Vedas depict many great 
> demons, such as Ravana, as being extremely charismatic, learned, 
and 
> highly evolved. In some cases the story is told that the demon 
had 
> the choice of being born into a series of righteous lives or one 
> demonic life in which they would be killed by the Lord and thus 
> liberated. They chose the demonic life. I don't presume to know 
the 
> karmic mechanics behind the holocaust. The perpetrators of it, 
and 
> especially Hitler, certainly seemed evil by all normal standards, 
but 
> the universe is a strange place. Who can say with certainty where 
> Hitler's soul is now? Is he suffering in hell or was he really 
some 
> great soul that chose to play a role very distasteful by 
civilized 
> standards? I would like to think he's suffering in hell, but who 
> really knows? It seems the light and dark forces are always 
balancing 
> each other out. There need to be great souls on both sides. In 
the 
> ultimate analysis, is one side really "good" and the other "bad," 
or 
> is it all just a big Lila? I'd say yes, in the relative, good and 
bad 
> both exist and I'd rather be on the good side. But is that God's 
> perspective, or just my limited relative viewpoint? Ultimately, 
isn't 
> it all just God playing all the roles to entertain Himself? 
Obviously 
> I have more questions than answers.
> 
> ----------
> 
> My friend's response was that that attitude was a cop-out which 
> allowed people to rationalize all sorts of mischief by gurus and 
> other leaders.
>
Thanks for sharing this-- Its a great piece of writing! I'd agree 
that good and evil, light and dark, balance each other out in a 
universal Dharma. 

All I think we can do is live as simply as possible, with our wits 
about us, being ourselves. and the more we are simply ourselves, 
surrendering to our universal nature, with our wits about us, the 
more easily we can sustain a universal point of perfect personal 
balance, regardless of what occurs in time and space. Fewer problems 
both short and long term. See the job, do the job. 

I agree that it *is* God playing all the roles to entertain Himself, 
in the lap of Mother Divine.



                         

       
---------------------------------
Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story.
 Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games. 

Reply via email to