--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard J. Williams"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Vaj wrote:
> > They have to hear the current spiel, like it or not.
> > But you do bring up an interesting point, because I
> > do believe if we look closely we'll see an attempt
> > to connect the "gap" between thoughts, the sandhi,
> > to a higher state of consciousness (and furthermore
> > link that to all sorts of fantastic razzle-dazzle,
> > from quantum physics to whether or not your house has
> > an entrance on the south side). This is the crucial
> > indoctrination.
> >
> This is a perfect example of why I think Vaj hasn't
> heard a TM introductory lecture. Is there any "fantastic
> razzle-dazzle", quantum physics, or discussion of "whether
> or not your house has an entrance on the south side"
> included in any introductory TM lecture? I think not.

No it isn't included in the intro lecture, deliberately too. Wouldn't
want to scare of the punters. You have to wait til day two of
checking before you hear all that stuff.

Of course with David lynch all over the news everyone can see what
it's all about. Which is a good thing in one way as it's more honest.
But on the other hand it's not such a good thing because everyone can
see what it's all about.