Richard Hughes wrote:
> No it isn't included in the intro lecture, deliberately
> too. Wouldn't want to scare of the punters. You have to
> wait til day two of checking before you hear all that stuff.

Is there any "fantastic razzle-dazzle", quantum physics, or
discussion of "whether or not your house has an entrance on
the south side" included in any day two introductory TM
lecture? I think not.

> Of course with David lynch all over the news everyone can
> see what it's all about. Which is a good thing in one way
> as it's more honest.

The vast majority of people who ever tried TM probably never
even heard of David Lynch, and most people never have any
other contact with the TMO after they begin practice.

> But on the other hand it's not such a good thing because
> everyone can see what it's all about.

TM isn't about anything, much less whether or not your house
has an entrance on the south side - that stuff is left for
the sycophants like you, Sir.