Vaj wrote:
> Moot point, since it's a required piece of instruction.

So, you have not attended an introductory TM lecture - I
thought so. The vast majority of people who attend an
introductory TM lecture never hear another thing about
the TMO or TM. Many of them continue to practice and many
more do not, but there is no requirement to hear anything
about quantum physics or south facing entrances in any
introductory lecture in order to learn how to practice TM
- that's my point. You and Mr. Hughes were mistaken and
you tried to prevaricate.