--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard J. Williams"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > > This is a perfect example of why I think Vaj hasn't
> > > heard a TM introductory lecture. Is there any "fantastic
> > > razzle-dazzle", quantum physics, or discussion of "whether
> > > or not your house has an entrance on the south side"
> > > included in any introductory TM lecture? I think not.

The only people allowed to give intro lectures or teach TM are
recertified teachers - all others have been banned from teaching which
I think includes everyone in this discussion thread most of whom seem
to be talking from their memories of teaching in the 60s or 70s.

At the recertification course, TM teachers spent 100% of their time
learning how to open and operate Enlightenment Centers in shopping
malls.  These centers were supposed to not only sell TM but also
massages, ayurvedic herbs, MSV houses, TM-sidhis and a whole variety
of vedic products and courses associated with INVINCIBILITY for the
nation.  The lobbies of the Enlightenment Center had a picture of the
world's tallest phallus, I mean building, that the TMO wants to build.
 MMY planned on opening a few thousands of these Centers immediately.
 Of course only a few did open and I think they've all closed by now.
 But MMY's plan was for these new centers to provide the whole crazy
TMO schbang to the general population, not just TM.