--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <no_reply@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Ok, its time for me to stop debating with anti-science fundies on
FFL.

> > Therefore, the challenge is for you anti-science fundies to come
on
> > YouTube and debate me in a vlog.
> >
> > Yes folks, I am willing to put my face in a video defending
science.
> > However, the fundies here will find pathetic excuses to not take
me
> > up on that. The reason is that they are afraid to be seen going
> > around saying that the modern scientific process is wrong, and
that
> > their opinion is more important than science.
>

> Well first, you need to clarify to the world if you are still
beating
> your wife.>>

Why are you saying such disgusting things?
Does anyone know this guys real name please.

No really, does anyone know his real name?

Rick I want this guy banned for a month for saying that lie. I won't
accept anything less. I will take this to the courts if this guy is
not banned for a month. I'm serious.

What is his real name anyone?

I am taking this to court Rick if he is not banned for a month for
this.

Tom Barlow
Vermont