--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <no_reply@>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <no_reply@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings
<no_reply@>

> > on

> > science.
> > me
> > that
> > >

> > > Well first, you need to clarify to the world if you are still
> > beating
> > > your wife.>>
> >
> > Why are you saying such disgusting things?
> > Does anyone know this guys real name please.
> >
> > No really, does anyone know his real name?
> >
> > Rick I want this guy banned for a month for saying that lie. I
won't
> > accept anything less. I will take this to the courts if this guy
is
> > not banned for a month. I'm serious.
> >
> > What is his real name anyone?
> >
> > I am taking this to court Rick if he is not banned for a month
for
> > this.
> >
> > Tom Barlow
> > Vermont
> >
> Good one. You are definately honing your satirical skills of
> portraying fanatics. >>

I am serious.
I am contacting my lawyers after xmas, and I am suing you and FFL if
you are not banned for one month, or voluntarily ban yourself for one
month.

I am totally serious.
Rick I am totally serious.

I am suing FFL and this guy...no question about it in my mind.
This is not satire. I will do whatever I can to sue you, if it costs
me everything for insulting me and my ex-wife. A woman I loved
deeply. Nothing is more important to me. We still love each other,
but we are not able to live together. There is nothing under the sun
I will care about that I could loose compared to that. And I am suing
you for your discusting strawman defamation and attack on my
character. I can live under a tree with nothing, but you will not
insult my relationship with my ex-wife. Someone could threaten me
with ongoing physical and psyops torture for the rest of my life but
you will not insult me and my ex-wife.
Period.

You said...what does he have to argue with in court?
That is irrelevant to me.
I WILL see you in court, and I am totally happy living under a tree.
It is heaven to me. Think about fuckface. I am going to make an
example to the world that you cannot fuck around on the internet with
libalous shit. You and I are going to become famous, even if I loose.
I am enlightened, and I have nothing that can be taken from
me...ever. I hope you are in the same place, because I am totally
serious. How DARE YOU insult the most precious aspect of life to a
person, you dusgusting worm of a man.

I am totally disgusted with your final strawman attack, which only a
turdworm could think up. I WILL SEE YOU IN COURT FUCKER .

You fucked with the wrong guy about his marriage turdfucker !

I am totally serious. I am contacting my lawyer next week at all
costs, you disgusting pig of a man.

OffWorld
(that's Tom Barlow - Vermont. What is your name?)

.