> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <no_reply@>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <no_reply@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <no_reply@>

> <no_reply@>

> come
> > > on

> > > science.
> take
> > > me
> going
> and
> > > that

> > > beating
> > >
> > > Why are you saying such disgusting things?
> > > Does anyone know this guys real name please.
> > >
> > > No really, does anyone know his real name?
> > >
> > > Rick I want this guy banned for a month for saying that lie. I
> won't
> > > accept anything less. I will take this to the courts if this
guy
> is
> > > not banned for a month. I'm serious.
> > >
> > > What is his real name anyone?
> > >
> > > I am taking this to court Rick if he is not banned for a month
> for
> > > this.
> > >
> > > Tom Barlow
> > > Vermont
> > >
> > Good one. You are definately honing your satirical skills of
> > portraying fanatics. >>
>
> I am serious.
> I am contacting my lawyers after xmas, and I am suing you and FFL
if
> you are not banned for one month, or voluntarily ban yourself for
one
> month.
>
> I am totally serious.
> Rick I am totally serious.
>
> I am suing FFL and this guy...no question about it in my mind.
> This is not satire. I will do whatever I can to sue you, if it
costs
> me everything for insulting me and my ex-wife. A woman I loved
> deeply. Nothing is more important to me. We still love each other,
> but we are not able to live together. There is nothing under the
sun
> I will care about that I could loose compared to that. And I am
suing
> you for your discusting strawman defamation and attack on my
> character. I can live under a tree with nothing, but you will not
> insult my relationship with my ex-wife. Someone could threaten me
> with ongoing physical and psyops torture for the rest of my life
but
> you will not insult me and my ex-wife.
> Period.
>
> You said...what does he have to argue with in court?
> That is irrelevant to me.
> I WILL see you in court, and I am totally happy living under a
tree.
> It is heaven to me. Think about fuckface. I am going to make an
> example to the world that you cannot fuck around on the internet
> [...]

You stupid idiot.

By revealing your name it is YOU that is creating any liability for
slander or libel or whatever it is that you think you can sue
new.morning over.

You see, until you did that, the damage -- assuming there was any --
was against a non-existant person called Off-World, a figment of your
twisted and now-obvious-to-everyone imbalanced mind.  Except for
Bizarro World, no court in the U.S. will entertain a civil suit
against an non-existant person.

Now that you've revealed your name, it is YOU that is responsible for
any damage.  So if you want to sue anyone, insane person, it will be
your alter-ego Off-World that will sue Tom Barlow.

Have fun suing yourself, turd-for-brains!