On Dec 24, 2007, at 10:29 AM, new.morning wrote:

I am sorry we had a communications gap. I did not know that you did
not know that "Are You Still Beating Your Wife?"  is an common phrase
in America.

Beautiful apology, New. But I was also wondering...how long has Mr. Barlow been in this country? And is it possible they don't have rhetorical questions like that in Scotland, or was our friend Off just looking for a chance to go, well...off?

Now, of course that would be the cynical POV to take, which is why I would never, ever consider it myself. :) Just wondering.

Sal