<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

This thread started with an article that a few glasses of wine each
day with regular exercise is good for your heart. Unfortunately, it
became an argument over who is better, drinkers or none drinkers,
those who can enjoy life or don't enjoy life, if alcohol has a role
in the 'glamour' of living or is alcohol a poison that dulls the
mind. I guess my point is, if someone chooses to meditate twice a day
and has good experiences, is it possible and recommended for TMers
according to the instruction, that it makes no difference to have two
6oz. glasses of wine each day? Will they continue to have good
experiences or not? Does the TMO not have any thing to say on this?
For me personally, if I drank two 6oz. glasses of wine every day, my
experience would be dramatically effected but that's me. I would be
really curious to know how many people on this list drink two 6oz.
glasses of wine each day and can claim that they feel no difference
in the experience of deep meditation. I'm talking mainly about people
who never drank for sometime and then began to drink later on.