--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "do.rflex" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
[...]
> But soon after, while I was very morose, sorrow, sad, entire world was
> empty for me and I did not understand what to do without Guru Dev,
> just a half a minute or two seconds after, a flash came and it
> appeared to me that Guru Dev was scolding me;
>

> "What a fool you are! You have been with me for all these many months
> and years, and you heard my discourses too. Is it a moment of feeling
> sorry? Why should you be sorry today? And you think that I am gone,
> where am I gone? Till now whenever you wanted to meet me, you had,
> you had to come to the place where I was, and today when I have
> attained nirvana, I am everywhere, I am omnipresent. Where have I
> gone? Very foolish for you to mourn on this occasion. I am with you,
> here, there, everywhere. Why should you be sorry?"
>

> And the moment this flash came, my face became very brilliant, I
> became very cheerful. And when I raised my head, my friends who were
> standing there, very anxious and held in suspense, they were upset to
> see my brilliant and cheerful face. And then they said, "What has
> happened to you?" I said, "No you can't understand, nothing has
> happened to me, I am alright, now let me go back to the ashram and
> make the necessary arrangements."

Where does it say that Guudev actually spoke to him?

"...and it appeared to me that Guru Dev was scolding me;"

Schizophrenics hear voices and think its someone talking to them.
Non-schizophrenics
recall the attitude and put it into words or simply remember the sound of the
person
saying the words, but don't say "Gurudev spoke these words to me after he died."

Instead, they say "and it appeared to me that Guru Dev was scolding me."

Likewise, MMY received "direct inspiration from Gurudev" to do something but
didn't say
"Gurudev appeared in a vision and told me to do this."

Lawson