--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "do.rflex" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajranatha@> wrote:
> >
> > Brahmanand Saraswati?
> >
> > Emphatically YES. And a yogi with ram (fire) siddhi (at very least).
>

> You wouldn't really know. Your information is only because you've
> 'heard' about them. I knew Satyanand and I experience Swami
> Brahmananda Saraswati practically daily.

Not to argue but to reinforce my point in post #163860,
John, aren't you assuming that your subject "experience"
of Brahmananda Saraswati "trumps" anything that Vaj
could possibly say, or that anyone else on *Earth*
could possibly say?

It's your experience; therefore it is true.

Thank you for providing such a perfect example of that
tenth criterion of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
that I was talking about.

( For the record...what you experience COULD be true.
I don't know. My only point is that you don't either.
You only assume it's true because it's *your* subjective
experience. That is almost the classic definition of
narcissism. )