--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Kirk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 First I will go to Vizag, Calcutta, and Assam, and visit
> Devipuram, Khalighat, and Kamakhya. And also probably Babadham and
the very
> powerful Tarapeeth.

It will be a great yatra I am sure. I have been to none of these
places myself, the most east I ever was, was Amarkanthak, were Guru
Dev once has been and that is not too far away from Puri or Calcutta.
(I saw a cave now closed, from which I later heard through another
friend, that this was probably one of the caves where GD has been).
And I have a friend in Vizag, it must be a great city, but I have
never been. Since I spend now more time in Andhra, I will try to go to
Sri Sailam one day.