> So if you walk into a Jewish temple munching on a regular pepperoni
pizza (meat + cheeze), > you don't apologize for your ignorance and
walk out if someone points out to you that you > are in a kosher
establishment?

Again with the relativism. Are you equating religious food practices
with treating woman as second class citizens?  I'm not.  I hang with
an international crowd and am down with all their customs, up to an
not including some of their backward ideas about the value of certain
humans.  Then I stand up like St. Amy Winehouse and say, "No, No. No."

<curtisdeltablues@> wrote:

> > > When in Rome, and all that.
> > >

> > Cultural relativism is very popular today, but not with me.  "I am
Rome."