---Part of the problem of sharing expereince is that when someone
tries to share their experience they must do so through their
interpretative system.Futher complicating this is tha fact that terms
like unboundedness may mean one thing to one person and something else
to another person(even if they are using the same interpretative
system).Infact in my own case the experience which I have called
unboundedness has changed over time so that what I meant by that term
10 yrs ago is not the same as what I meant by it now ie at first it
seemed to me that the mind was unbounded and now it seems like the
unbounded(awareness)is other than the mind.Kevin