From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:fairfieldl...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of lurkernomore20002000
Sent: Sunday, February 01, 2009 11:25 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: new books on Maharishi ???

> You may be right. I wonder how many of us would write a book if we
were in
> her position?

Glory be to back pedaling.! Why not just say, "I guess she may not be
writing a book, which would then seem pretty much discredit her account,

She never gave a public account. Linda Pearce is the only one who did,
AFAIK.

since she evidently was on record that she was going to write a book. "
Right? Or maybe the report that she was going to write a book was a
second hand account and should therefore be discredited,

It was from my vantage point. I never spoke with her personally.

but not her
second hand account of her sexual relationship with M. Or maybe her
first person account in the newspaper should be taken as sound in spite
of the disclaimer that she was encouraged by her new Guru to try to
discredit M.

now you're referring to Linda, not Judith.