> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> > > Thanks Unc. I appreciate the clarification...
> > >
> > > I'm not on your shit list now, by any chance, am I?
> > >
> > > Snicker...
> >
> > Never have been, man.  Really.
>
> Bull. Why bring it up at all if you didn't have some need to
> take potshots?

I was trying to clue you in to the fact that you've
brought a real tacky 'tude with you from a.m.t., and
that in my opinion it is neither appropriate nor
needed here.  These are generally nice folks, Lawson,
who have their opinions and don't really have the
obsessive need to defend them all the time that
you've grown used to.  If you just relaxed and, when
you feel that you have something to say, say it once
and move on, without the need to keep using it like
some kind of metaphorical club to beat unbelievers
into submission, I think you'd have a nicer time here.