When your boat sinks do you reach for life preserver or an anvil? If I had to
take a moment to make up my mind, in my confusion, I might choose Barry's anvil
and drown. TM is my reliable life preserver, thank you very much. Barry chooses
an anvil because it's so much more interesting to be a spiritual Houdini, tie
himself up in intellectual knots and escape the innocence of TM.