--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , TurquoiseB <no_re...@...>

<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , off_world_beings <no_reply@>
wrote:

> > Amazing, Curtis says he used to be one of the control freaks
> > at MUM that everyone stayed away from, and now he and Turq's
> > only place left to feel they are important is on FFL. Get a
> > life old men. Everyone is STILL staying away from control
> > freaks, decades after most of them left the TMO, or simply
> > changed their personalities. Curtis and Turq are some of
> > the few still holding out for attention.
>
> Sounds like projection to me.
>
> I don't know about Curtis, but I know that
> for myself "attention" is the last thing I
> seek. Here or elsewhere in my life. >>

ROTFLMFAO !

<I spent
> too many years learning the deleterious
> effects of people focusing their attention
> on you to fall for that cheap high.
>
> But the fascinating thing is that we know
> that there are several people on this forum
> who will *always* "pay attention" to us.
> They will read *every line* of *every post*
> we make, searching desperately for something
> they can pounce upon to slam us or to spring-
> board off of in an attempt to -- you got it --
> seek more attention for themselves.
>
> That's you, Off. And Judy. And ed11. Emptybill
> and others do the same thing with Vaj.>>

Lol !...I almost never read your posts Turq. You egocentric fool.
Lol!...you really think that in your attempts to get attention that I
read your posts. I hav'nt read a post of yours in months, because all
they are are monologues and petty arguments  --- ALL about getting
attention. Hardly anyone reads your posts Turq. I hate to burst your
bubble.

> Here's a hint for them: if being perceived as
> interesting matters to you -- and it clearly
> seems to -- say something interesting. >>

You first.

Your stuff is very boring. Hardly anyone reads it. Ask them.

(And I am sure you were a control freak like Curtis when you were in the
TMO -- one of the worst I bet. It was your type that put thousands of
people off. Now youa re trying it on FFL. )

OffWorld