Kirk, What I love about TM is it's simplicity. I don't have to ask, "What kind
of meditation should I do today?" Or ruin the innocent experience of TM by
wondering during meditation, "Is this a good day for Vippassana or should I
concentrate on my navel?" It's why I wear only white cotton underwear and
socks. I know exactly what I'm going to pull out of the drawer when I get
dressed in the morning. I know exactly what to expect. I don't worry if I lose
a sock in the laundry or get a wedge wearing a Victoria Secret thong.  Yikes! I
just scared myself. A thong is definitely out of the question and so is
anything that would make TM complicated like the man I met mixing seltzer with
water when water alone would have been the perfect beverage.  Anyway, good luck
with the shrink.