--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <raunchy...@...> wrote:

> Kirk, What I love about TM is it's simplicity. I don't
> have to ask, "What kind of meditation should I do today?"
> Or ruin the innocent experience of TM by wondering during
> meditation, "Is this a good day for Vippassana or should
> I concentrate on my navel?" It's why I wear only white
> cotton underwear and socks. I know exactly what I'm going
> to pull out of the drawer when I get dressed in the morning.
> I know exactly what to expect. I don't worry if I lose a
> sock in the laundry or get a wedge wearing a Victoria Secret
> thong.  Yikes! I just scared myself. A thong is definitely
> out of the question and so is anything that would make TM
> complicated like the man I met mixing seltzer with water
> when water alone would have been the perfect beverage.
> Anyway, good luck with the shrink.

What I love about reading is its simplicity. I don't
have to ask, "What book should I read today?" Or ruin
the innocent experience of reading "Dick and Jane Meet
Lassie" by wondering while reading it, "Is there a
better book?" This is why I read only "Dick and Jane
Meet Lassie." I know exactly what I'm going to read
every time I sit down to read. I know exactly what to
expect. I don't worry if anything different is ever
going to happen with Dick and Jane and Lassie because
it never does. It's the same book every time. Why would
I ever need to read another one? Yikes, I just scared
myself. Reading any other book is definitely out of the
question and would make my life more complicated. "Dick
and Jane Meet Lassie" is the perfect book. I won't ever
need another one for the rest of my life.