--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Zoran Krneta <krneta.zo...@...> wrote:

> Meditation is for Self realization and God realization.

Not when I do it.

> Secular meditation simply does not exist.

Sure it does.  Anyone who doesn't participate in the traditional religious
interpretation of meditation experiences can enjoy it as a secular practice.
And it is also not required to believe that you are experiencing something
trans-personal just because it feels that way.

If Sufi meditation HELPS me to
> realize my Self and finally God I would accept it.

OK have fun.  We are all free to interpret these experience as we wish.

> You wouldn't?

I would rather sprinkle carpet tacks in my morning Kashi cereal.