--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Zoran Krneta <krneta.zo...@...> wrote:

> Secular meditation simply does not exist.
>
> Sure it does.
>

> You are claiming that secular meditation develops higher state of
> consciousness too.

No I'm not.  I don't see any evidence that they do.  I think meditation
heightens an awareness of an aspect of our mind that has a small role in who we
are or how we perform in the world.  Calling it a "higher" state is like
claiming that my foot is the highest part of my body.

 If you are right than Self realization/God realization
> are reachable by your "secular" meditation also.

I don't know how you got that from what I wrote.