Raunchy,

Your post showed such a tolerance for my different view, respect for me a
person who holds such different views, and without a shred of making me wrong
for holding them, I am moved.  Love and respect back at ya.  I have no doubt
that given some almond chocolate biscottis and something warm to dip them in,
we would enjoy an fascinating conversation on where we are drawing are
different lines on this funnhouse mirror we call "reality." You have written
for me an excellent reputation to live up to, I will do my best!