--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "lurkernomore20002000" <steve.sun...@...>
wrote:

>  "Hugo" <richardhughes103@> wrote:
>  I would like to see some
> > recruitment for FFL from other groups like Scientology
> > that would liven things up even further!
> >
> We had a Scientologist here for a while, but we "runned
> his ass off".  Actually, we had some good talk going on
> with him. He was an ex TMer teacher, governor etc.  I
> forget his name, but at some point the criticism and
> probing of Scientology got to be too much, and he bailed.

Jeff Fischer. He seemed to get along with most everybody,
as I recall. He didn't mind probing or criticism; he took
it all in stride. Very interesting dude. I think he was
on alt.m.t for awhile and was much more aggressive, but
he was quite mellow on FFL. He seemed to be more
interested in what was going on with the TMO than in
promoting or even defending Scientology.