Who was it that said, "never let a crisis go to waste." I guess if you don't
have a crisis, create one! It's all about political power!

--- On Thu, 6/11/09, Richard J. Williams <willy...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Richard J. Williams <willy...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Ron Paul on Global Warming
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, June 11, 2009, 8:58 PM

Vaj wrote:
> I hear sunsets are rare for ostriches with
> their heads in the sand...

"Believe it or not, Global Warming is not due
to human contribution of Carbon Dioxide (CO2).
This in fact is the greatest deception in the
history of science. We are wasting time,
energy and trillions of dollars while creating
unnecessary fear and consternation over an
issue with no scientific justification. .."

Read more:

'The Creeping Fascism of Global Warming Hysteria'
By Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet, February 13, 2007
http://tinyurl. com/3xrzm2